Grab your sleeping bags and flashlights and get ready to spend a night at the Cube! Discovery Cube sleepovers are great for families and groups of all ages and include access to Discovery Cube exhibits, interactive activities, light evening snack, breakfast, a 3D movie and complimentary access to the Cube the following day.
Cost: (per person)
$75 for non-members
$65 for Discovery Cube members
Upcoming Sleepover Dates:
Saturday, December 8 – Family Night – Science of Gingerbread theme option available (registration required by Nov 26)
Dates for 2019:
January 25, 2019 – Family sleepover
February 16, 2019 – Boys sleepover
March 9, 2019 – Family sleepover
May 4, 2019 – Girls sleepover
June 8, 2019 – Family sleepover
Purchase now by clicking one of the links below:
*Please note, children must be age 4 or older to attend and be supervised by an adult. Activities, times and dates subject to change without notice. Call 714 913 5030 for additional information.
Please read the following information carefully:
• Additional guests may be added to event up to five days in advance.
• One (1) adult chaperone is required for every eight (8) participants.
• Minimum age to participate is four years old; must be accompanied by adult chaperone.
• Bring pajamas, toothbrushes, sleeping bags, change of clothes, and blankets
• Plan to arrive by 6:00pm for check-in.
• Food options include light evening snack, make your own dessert activity, and continental breakfast.
• Adult chaperones may be co-ed
• Adult chaperones must remain with the group at all times, including while sleeping. Chaperones remain responsible for the actions of their groups and we ask that they ensure their children respect the needs of the other sleepover participants.
• Adults and children will be sleeping on the floor. Every individual should bring all the bedding they require. This may include sleeping bags, pillows, and airbeds. Air pumps and other inflating devices are not available. Our staff will not be able to assist with the preparation of bedding.
• Discovery Cube OC does not have any showers for guests. Restroom facilities are available on the first and second floors.
• A Discovery Cube OC staff member will remain awake overnight at the front desk. The staff will be happy to assist in any way. No members of your group, including chaperones, can exit the building without a Discovery Cube OC staff member. The perimeter doors are alarmed by an external company after all the groups have entered.
• Chaperone conduct agreements must be completed and turned in to Discovery Cube OC staff at time of check-in. Every chaperone is required to complete this form.
• You will have a chance to shop in the Launch Pad Science Store in the morning
• Wake-up time is 7am the following day
• Program concludes at 9am – receive all day admission to the Cube following check-out!
*To ensure the safety of our participants, our fire alarm is armed at all times. A faint beeping sound may be heard in the overnight hours.